- Grocery Stores
- Commercial Real Estate
Building Night Walk Video Series
Conducting a Night Walk of your building is a good way of identifying a multitude of operational issues that could be costing energy, money, time and tenant comfort. Quite often, these issues are easily addressed, providing the opportunity for immediate energy efficiency and building performance improvements. This video series provides real-world examples of common issues found during a Night Walk and guides you through the steps needed to conduct your own walk. Be sure to read the Building Night Walk Brief in addition to watching the videos below.
Video Quick Links:
- Sleuthing Out Energy Savings
- Is Your Building Like Swiss Cheese?
- Keeping Conditioned Air in Its Place
- Simple Fixes to Big Problems
- An Elevator Shaft Shouldn't be a Wind Tunnel
- Hidden Energy Wasters